Read more

DESCRIPTION

This is a book with short poems on love, emotion, dejection, laughter, separation, etc. Here you will find mixed poetry. The book is in English Language. The vocabulary is very simple used here in this book. The book has almost all kinds of poems. This is as a gift for its readers. I like to think and observe before I write. I try to be as creative as I can be when I write this and I try to keep it real. It is because I believe in conveying my thoughts in that manner. I have written this as my first book of English Poetry. Love poetry is a tricky thing. For most of us, stringing together words of love into romantic love poems is a near impossible feat.

DETAILS

Author

Imran Nazeer

Language

English

Genre

Poetry

Category

Romantic Poems

Publication Date

Dec 30, 2019

ISBN

9781794835788


SPECIFICATIONS

Pages

60

Binding

Paperback

Interior

Black & White

Dimensions

US Trade (6 x 9 in / 152 x 229 mm)


PRODUCT PRICE & DISCOUNT

Market Price

Rs 4999.00

Discount

0%

Discount Price

No Discount


KEYWORDS

Love, dejection, sad, romance, poetry, poems, verse, melody, separation, feeling, feel, desire, english poetry, autumn, restoration, reconciliation, romanticism, english literature, pak ink publishers, publications by pak ink publishers, pak ink publications, imran nazeer, poetry by imran nazeer, imran nazeer poet,

price/Rs 4999.00

off/-0%

author/Imran Nazeer



0 Reviews